The outstanding and highly interdisciplinary program comprises joint main sessions as well as free communications selected from abstracts.
The main topics will include:
- Joint Session I: Interdisziplinary Pain Management
- Joint Session II: Spine Interventions Between Innovation and Evidence
- Joint Session III: Strategies in Glioma Imaging and Treatment
- Joint Session IV: Round Table Discussion “Neuromedicine: Will the Neuro-Specialties Merge in the Future?”
- SSNR Parallel Session I: Peripheral Nerves: Basic Principles and Advanced Imaging
- SSNR Parallel Session II: Treatment of Intracranial Stenosis
Furthermore, the association of neurosurgical nursing staff Switzerland will have their IG-NOPPS program on Friday, December 04.
Please find an overview of the scientific program in the interactive program: